MACH3 Compatible 3-Blade Razors*
Premium-quality, Platinum-coated MACH3 3-Blade Cartridges made to fit a Gillette MACH3 handle.
Our MACH3 Compatible 3-Blade Razors are premium-quality razor blades at the best price. For the best shave you need the best tools for the job. Super Shave3 delivers smooth skin with superior, stainless steel blades. The best razor for shaving face, body and legs. Use these blades with your Gillette MACH3 handle for the best shaving razor at the cheapest price. Buy Best Razor Blades Online Australia.
- Gillette MACH3 compatible blade refill cartridges. Note, these are not original MACH3 refills.
- Triple platinum and glide polymer-coated, premium razor blades that glide effortlessly over your skin.
- Roller guide glides blades over skin, protecting against cuts and irritation.
- Unique water-activated, Vitamin E infused lubricating strip maintains moisture between blades and skin.
- Rinses easily and quickly with its open-back, flow-through design.
- Delivers a gentle, smooth shave and nourished skin.
- Premium-quality that competes with genuine, big brand razors like Gillette and Schick.
You Get: 4 x 3-Blade Gillette MACH3 Compatible Razors
* IMPORTANT NOTE: These cartridges ONLY FIT GENUINE Gillette MACH3 handles. They do not fit Shaving Club’s compatible MACH3 handle. While our MACH3 Compatible razor cartridges can be used with a genuine Gillette MACH3 handle, our G-Series handle CANNOT be used with original Gillette MACH3 blades. These are not made by Gillette. Gillette and MACH3 are registered trademarks of Gillette.
What is the best razor for a clean shave? The best razor for a clean shave depends on your growth, how often you shave and what suits your skin. Aricare also stocks MACH3 Compatible 3-Blade Razor Cartridges, MACH3 Compatible 4-Blade Razor Cartridges and MACH3 Compatible 5-Blade + Trimmer Razor Cartridges to fit a Gillette MACH3 handle. So, you can get the best shave for you, your skin and your growth.
How often should you replace your razor? Every five to seven shaves is best — change your razor cartridge, or throw away your disposable razor, every five to seven shaves depending on the thickness of your growth. This will help to minimize skin irritation and reduce the spread of bacteria.