Infant Toothbrush Gum Massage Brush Y-Kelin
Y-Kelin’s Infant Toothbrush Gum Massage Brush helps ease the discomfort that comes when a child’s teeth first appear. Through the use of the brush the discomfort is soothed while also stimulating more of the child’s teeth to begin to appear. Plus the brush helps clean the teeth that have already appeared ensuring your child stays healthy.
- Soft silicone bristles gently massage gums and new teeth.
- Secure non-toxic silicone materials.
- Super soft silicone handle is easy to hold.
- Relieve gum pain and keep gums from receding.
- Denture wearers, teethers and daily gum care
Directions for use:
- Place it to the gums, slightly bite the brush about 10~30 times.
- Hold on the handle, move around gently.
What is Gum Massaging?
During teething the child may become cranky and feeding them may become more difficult. Hence massaging the area of the teething can reduce the discomfort allowing them to return a regular eating schedule. The use of a tool such as massage brush allows the new teeth to be cleaned and massaged simultaneously.
Size: 18cm x 10cm x 12cm
Place of Origin: Anhui, CHINA
Important Note: Y-Kelin items ship directly from China. Please allow additional time.