Denture, Retainer Case for easy care and storage.
How to clean Retainers
- Make sure you clean your retainer as soon as you remove it from your mouth, while it’s still wet. This will make it easier to clean off any debris before it hardens.
- Brush out your retainer with lukewarm water after each meal. It’s a good idea to brush your teeth at this time as well.
- For a deeper clean, mix lukewarm water with mild dish soap (toothpastes are abrasive and can scratch the retainer’s surface). Use a soft toothbrush or denture brush to gently scrub away plaque and other debris.
- If necessary, use a cotton swab to get into the deepest grooves and ridges on clear plastic retainers.
- Ask your dentist about soaking your retainer in a denture or retainer cleaner, like Efferdent or Polident. If they recommend soaking, mix a cup of lukewarm water with one tablet of cleaner and follow the package instructions for timing.
- Suitable for full dentures, partial dentures, retainers and mouth guards.
- Specially designed dental case for easy and effective soaking, cleaning and storage.
- Includes internal strainer to help avoid consuming cleaning solution.
- Protects dentures, retainers and mouth guards from squeezing and pressing.
- Helps avoid cross contamination when you store dental items separately.
You Get: 1 x Denture Retainer Mouth Guard Case (Selected Colour)
Warning: Do not drink cleansing solution.
Colors: Yellow, White, Blue, Pink
Size: 9.5 x 8.5 x 7.5mm
Made In: China
Important Note: Y-Kelin items ship directly from China. Please allow additional time.