Strong Hold Denture Adhesive Cream
Strong and long lasting bond between dentures and gums. Suitable for full or partial denture wearers.
Strong Hold Denture Adhesive Cream helps keep your dentures in place, so dentures are more comfortable. Using the best denture adhesive means your dentures won’t move while you are eating, and food can’t get stuck behind them.
- Improves denture fit, helping to seal firmly and stop food getting stuck between teeth and gums.
- Pleasant minty taste.
- Non-zinc formula.
How to use Denture Adhesive Cream
- Clean your dentures and make sure they are completely dry before using an adhesive. If it is the slightest bit wet, the adhesive will not stick to it.
- Use a q-tip to apply the cream to your denture. Put a small amount of adhesive on the q-tip like you would when you put toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Apply a very thin layer of cream around the edges of your denture to create a seal. Avoid putting it in the middle, because it will squish out when you push your dentures down. Not only that, the adhesive can cause your teeth to sit higher.
- Place the denture on your mouth and then press down. The glue should set up immediately.
Directions for removing:
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
- Wipe adhesive residue from gums and dentures with a soft, moist cloth.
Calcium, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica.
Size: 40gr (1.4 oz) Tube
Made In: China
Shelf Life: 3 years
Important Note: Y-Kelin items ship directly from China. Please allow additional time.