Denture Adhesive Cream creates a strong and long lasting bond between dentures and gums. Suitable for full or partial denture wearers.
Denture Adhesive Cream delivers a strong, all day hold.
Improves denture fit, helping to seal firmly and stop food getting stuck between teeth and gums.
Pleasant minty taste.
How to use Denture Adhesive Cream
- Clean your dentures and make sure they are completely dry before using an adhesive. If it is the slightest bit wet, the adhesive will not stick to it.
- Use a q-tip to apply the cream to your denture. Put a small amount of adhesive on the q-tip like you would when you put toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Apply a very thin layer of cream around the edges of your denture to create a seal. Avoid putting it in the middle, because it will squish out when you push your dentures down. Not only that, the adhesive can cause your teeth to sit higher.
- Place the denture on your mouth and then press down. The glue should set up immediately.
Directions for removing:
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe adhesive residue from gums and dentures with a soft, moist cloth.
Calcium, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica.
Size: 40gr (1.4 oz) Tube
Made In: China
Shelf Life: 3 years
Note: This item ship directly from China.